Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

It pains me to do this but its the smartest choice right now for me. I just have no time to ride with getting married, and purchasing another home etc. I have decided to sell most of my toys.

Details are as follows:

- 2014 Ducati 899 - Arctic White Silk w/ 167 Miles (Has never seen over 6500 RPM EVER, not even once)
- Like new, not a blemish, scratch nothing. The tires still even have the factory paint marker lines.
- Cored exhaust which sounds amazing (see video below)
- Puig Dark Smoke Windscreen
- TechSpec SS full tank pads (feel awesome)
- Front and rear bike lift stands
- Icon Helmet Medium w/ smoked & clear shield
- Icon Pursuit Full finder leather gloves
- Fender eliminator with integrated turn signals into tail
- Rear slider spools)
- All original parts, even the reflectors (I keep everything).

I am asking $15K for everything. I realize you can purchse the bike for $15295. But please consider taxes, mods, labor etc added. Well over $1000 in goodies. Between the bike purchase, mods, and tax I'm into the bike for almost $18K.

I am located on the Jersey Shore. You're welcome to stop by and look at the bike, just send me a PM. I can assist with shipping but you must arrange everything first.

Youtube Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2EiIb2kPFg

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
just got married huh....wifey making you sell the bike?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just got married huh....wifey making you sell the bike?
Looking to purchase a new home. Our dream home which requires some work. So we wont be able to move in right away until the work is complete so we'll be juggling 3 homes at the same time. Could use the extra cash in the bank just in case is all. Getting married, moving, then honeymoon to Italy for a month. No time :(

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Dooster, nice bike and I am truly sorry to hear that you now feel the need to part with her. If you recall, I have already commented that I think you have done some excellent upgrades and hope that you find her a nice, new home.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I get the financial aspect of your decision, but do reconsider keeping at least some of your toys. Clearly it's a part of who you are, which is who your future bride expects you to be. So in many respects, you'd be doing it for her.
Thanks everyone for the kind words. It was my decision to sell everything willingly. I'll get my toys back in a few years.

It is part of who I am but I just dont have time to use them right now. I mean the bike has at 167 miles in 4 months or so. It will be at least 3 months before things settle down for me.

Right now I'm just focused on purchasing our new home which we really want !!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thanks everyone for the kind words. It was my decision to sell everything willingly. I'll get my toys back in a few years.

It is part of who I am but I just dont have time to use them right now. I mean the bike has at 167 miles in 4 months or so. It will be at least 3 months before things settle down for me.

Right now I'm just focused on purchasing our new home which we really want !!!
I did exactly what you're doing 5 years ago. Now I'm back on the bike. Even if I missed my toys during those years I still don't regret my decision back then. Toys can never decide over home and family, that would be nothing but irresponsible.

Good luck with your new home! We just bought a new home as well. After a lifetime in the concrete jungle we're moving away from the city.

Honeymoon in Italy sounds great. Do you know where you're going? Otherwise I'd be happy to give you some recommendations of what to do and where to go. Italy is my second home country :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was just in an accident with my 848, I'm sure its totaled...... hopefully this is still available when i get my check. I WILL MOST DEF buy it. Gorgeous Bike GLWS none the less

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey everyone

It pains me to do this but its the smartest choice right now for me. I just have no time to ride with getting married, and purchasing another home etc. I have decided to sell most of my toys.

Details are as follows:

- 2014 Ducati 899 - Arctic White Silk w/ 167 Miles (Has never seen over 6500 RPM EVER, not even once)
- Like new, not a blemish, scratch nothing. The tires still even have the factory paint marker lines.
- Cored exhaust which sounds amazing (see video below)
- Puig Dark Smoke Windscreen
- TechSpec SS full tank pads (feel awesome)
- Front and rear bike lift stands
- Icon Helmet Medium w/ smoked & clear shield
- Icon Pursuit Full finder leather gloves
- Fender eliminator with integrated turn signals into tail
- Rear slider spools)
- All original parts, even the reflectors (I keep everything).

I am asking $15K for everything. I realize you can purchse the bike for $15295. But please consider taxes, mods, labor etc added. Well over $1000 in goodies. Between the bike purchase, mods, and tax I'm into the bike for almost $18K.

I am located on the Jersey Shore. You're welcome to stop by and look at the bike, just send me a PM. I can assist with shipping but you must arrange everything first.

Youtube Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2EiIb2kPFg

apparently you've relocated to Burke, Virginia... you would think this "lister" would have at least grabbed your video too. See listing below:

Ducati Superbike | eBay

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Hehe, looks like the new owner is selling the bike. Not sure why. However I sold the bike already.
It looks like he even bought your Lamborghini and keeps it in a garage just like yours!

He even wants $500 more than what you posted it for.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts