Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swapped out my OEM Pirelli Rosso Corsa Tires for Michelin Power RS. The OEM Pirellis have 1500 miles on them....I wasn't a fan, but people tend to love em. If someone wants em for free...let me know.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I swapped out my OEM Pirelli Rosso Corsa Tires for Michelin Power RS. The OEM Pirellis have 1500 miles on them....I wasn't a fan, but people tend to love em. If someone wants em for free...let me know.
How do you like the Michelin? I went through 3 sets of OEM Pirelli, and never liked them. Found them to be very hard riding till it's really properly heated up. I just put the Michelin Power RS myself, haven't put mies on them yet, but I'm excited.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do you like the Michelin? I went through 3 sets of OEM Pirelli, and never liked them. Found them to be very hard riding till it's really properly heated up. I just put the Michelin Power RS myself, haven't put mies on them yet, but I'm excited.
Exactly! The OEMs didn't heat up fast enough for me during normal spirited commuting where I go max 5 miles. Love the RS's so far. The turn in is great and they are sticky fairly quick. They make the bike feel so much more agile.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Exactly! The OEMs didn't heat up fast enough for me during normal spirited commuting where I go max 5 miles. Love the RS's so far. The turn in is great and they are sticky fairly quick. They make the bike feel so much more agile.
I finally got to put on a couple of hundred miles on the Michelins. It's so much better!! It rides much softer, and turn in is so much more neutral and like you said, feels much more agile. And the road feel is amazing, I don't have to second guess the grip level, so I feel so much more confident. I'm amazed by how much difference that it's made!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts