Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the termi deal for the UK bikes, do they change the air filter? I asked the dealer and he was unaware!! but did say if its the case they would do it.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
My term is we're fitted when I picked up the bike, originals came in the termi box, I've not opened the box since I picked it up to see what's in it, may have a look tomorrow to see if anything in there that may give an idea. I did hear somewhere they came with a filter and map update.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Curiosity got the best of me, just been in the garage and had a look in the box, there is a filter in there which I'd assume was the stock filter, a little black nor with the re map plug in and the stock exhaust system along with a few brackets and nuts an bolts.

Also, If it's of any interest to anyone, looks like the Termi's come with db killer insert's, although it's beyond me why anyone would want to try and suppress the awesome sound of the Termi's us beyond me, although may come in handy for track day db tests, then whip em out again ;)

ImageUploadedByMO Free1391210423.172005.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1391210437.321868.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1391210449.886014.jpg

·
Registered
793 Posts
Curiosity got the best of me, just been in the garage and had a look in the box, there is a filter in there which I'd assume was the stock filter, a little black nor with the re map plug in and the stock exhaust system along with a few brackets and nuts an bolts.

Also, If it's of any interest to anyone, looks like the Termi's come with db killer insert's, although it's beyond me why anyone would want to try and suppress the awesome sound of the Termi's us beyond me, although may come in handy for track day db tests, then whip em out again ;)

View attachment 2378 View attachment 2386 View attachment 2394

Is the re map plug in the new software?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Not sure if it's true but I read somewhere that the ducati up map works once. I was wondering about this cause if you can keep using from bike to bike, I'd like to get my hands on one from someone that had already up loaded the map to their 899.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Apparently the Termi map is already in the 899 Ecu and that the "key" you get with the Termi's just unlocks the map. So in theory it shouldn't be a 1 time only deal as if god forbid you had your ECU replaced you'd have to go out and buy another key from Termi.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts