Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.
I recently added full track fairings (sharkskinz) along with a tightails upper stay and rear subframe. I put everything together and I threw 4 codes p0105 p1007 p100c and u100.
So I disconnect my rear and front brake and now I only have two codes p0105 and p1007. I changed the air temp sensor as I thought it might have gone bad and the codes still remain. Kickstand is still, ran it with a new battery, and I cant think of anything else. it runs well from taking it at around the block but I just want the engine light to come off so I know it is safe to track

·
Registered
25 Posts
Did you disconnect the exhaust flapper valve? From what I read, P1007 is related to that:
P1007 Exhaust valve [Calibration - Mechanical stop with valve closed exceed: cable overtravel]
I personally removed the flapper valve servo altogether, and use a little device from Vizi-Tec to prevent the ECU from throwing error codes, even if they are only visible with an OBD scanner.

For P0105, it seems MAP sensor for the horizontal cylinder. I've seen a post where they swapped it out with the vertical one to confirm it was faulty (you should then get a P0106 error code). I don't know where the MAP sensor cables are routed, but since this happened when you swapped the fairings, make sure you didn't pinch/break the cable while working on the bike. Follow the cable and check it with your fingers, if you feel something strange open the cable and check the wires.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you disconnect the exhaust flapper valve? From what I read, P1007 is related to that:
P1007 Exhaust valve [Calibration - Mechanical stop with valve closed exceed: cable overtravel]
I personally removed the flapper valve servo altogether, and use a little device from Vizi-Tec to prevent the ECU from throwing error codes, even if they are only visible with an OBD scanner.

For P0105, it seems MAP sensor for the horizontal cylinder. I've seen a post where they swapped it out with the vertical one to confirm it was faulty (you should then get a P0106 error code). I don't know where the MAP sensor cables are routed, but since this happened when you swapped the fairings, make sure you didn't pinch/break the cable while working on the bike. Follow the cable and check it with your fingers, if you feel something strange open the cable and check the wires.
Thank you very much for your reply. I did a lot of research and I found that the horizontal map sensor is known to go bad from heating issues. I therefore switched it out with a new one and it took care of the remaining codes. I should have just pulled the codes and switched it out from the beginning as I wasted money replacing the intake temp sensor as that was the only sensor I pulled. Arh you live and learn.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts