Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Both bags are new. Tank bag mounted for fit, but never used. Tail bag was never mounted. Both will fit the 899 or 1199. Asking $275 for the tank bag kit or best offer and $175 or best offer for the Tail Bag.

Thanks!!!

B

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hi all,

Both bags are new. Tank bag mounted for fit, but never used. Tail bag was never mounted. Both will fit the 899 or 1199. Asking $275 for the tank bag kit or best offer and $175 or best offer for the Tail Bag.

Thanks!!!

B
Hi ,
How big is the tail bag ? Would you take pictures with tail bag fitted so I can see how it fits ? Would you ship to GA or looking for local sale ?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi ,
How big is the tail bag ? Would you take pictures with tail bag fitted so I can see how it fits ? Would you ship to GA or looking for local sale ?
Sure. I won't actually "mount" it, but I'll put it in place to give you an idea.
I'll ship to GA… pics coming soon.

Thanks,

B

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Here ya go.
Sorry for asking all this questions...just wanna make sure that I can really use it and would stay attached good to the seat
Is this the Ducati Performance tail bag ? I can't really tell by the pics ...can't see the logos etc. How do you attach it to the seat and does it come with all the straps need it to fit on the bike ?
Thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry for asking all this questions...just wanna make sure that I can really use it and would stay attached good to the seat
Is this the Ducati Performance tail bag ? I can't really tell by the pics ...can't see the logos etc. How do you attach it to the seat and does it come with all the straps need it to fit on the bike ?
Thanks
Yes, it's the Ducati Performance Tail Bag. Givi actually makes it. It's very nice stuff. It comes with install instructions as well as the mounting kit and clear paint protectors. Very easy install.

Thanks,

B

·
Registered
22 Posts
Could you possibly pos picks of the tank bag on the bike? How is it exactly made to sit on the tank? Magnets? Fuel cap bracket? Thanks...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for the pics. The bag looks way too big. I'm 5'6" and tippy toe to ride my duck. Adding this huge bag would just be another obstacle for me. I wish I had seen your post earlier and had a chance to take the tail bag off your hands. Thank you for the pics and your time. Would you know where I could get my hands on a tail bag for a good price?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.