Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I decided to have the obvious printed and I like it. It's too bare on the side not to have something on it. I like it just the way it is now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sorry,

it was the girlfriend of one of my best friends. But they broke off there relationship. So I have still no contact to her.:(

·
Registered
830 Posts
Sorry,

it was the girlfriend of one of my best friends. But they broke off there relationship. So I have still no contact to her.:(
Dude, Face book her! I'd be down for a set.

Reactions: 899Pani

·
Registered
16 Posts
I decided to have the obvious printed and I like it. It's too bare on the side not to have something on it. I like it just the way it is now.

Hey Nick, where did you get those "Ducati Superbike" decals. I've looked everywhere and all I'm able to find are "Ducati Corse" ones. Thanks in advance. Bike looks great!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Nick, where did you get those "Ducati Superbike" decals. I've looked everywhere and all I'm able to find are "Ducati Corse" ones. Thanks in advance. Bike looks great!
Thanks bro. I just went to my local print shop and gave him the vector file I created. Pointed to the color I wanted and he printed it. If you have a local print shop, I can send you the file if you want it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Mine are from TapeWorks. They were all custom made as they did not have replicas available I gave them all the dimensions and they produced perfect replicas of the stock silver decals in white, as well as the Ducati Corse stripe. I went to them because they did a full set of custom FZR decals for me back in 1998.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts