Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is three any way to adjust the delay timing on the DQS? It seems like it cuts out for far too long, seems like the engine bogs a little.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Is three any way to adjust the delay timing on the DQS? It seems like it cuts out for far too long, seems like the engine bogs a little.
"Bogs" .... that's not how I would describe my bike in RACE mode shifting when the first lights come on, I just re-watched a video from two weeks ago at the track and it all looked pretty smooth. Can you describe how/when it's "boging?"

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've only had my 899 for a couple weeks. I used the DQS for the first time today and I would say bog is the last thing that came to mind in my experience. I couldn't get enough of using it. Maybe yours is acting up?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I installed Tuneboy last night and adjusted the "Kill time". Its amazing! I ordered the Tuneboy Quickshifter but having issues installing it. But the adjustment to the stock DQS is awesome.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"Bogs" .... that's not how I would describe my bike in RACE mode shifting when the first lights come on, I just re-watched a video from two weeks ago at the track and it all looked pretty smooth. Can you describe how/when it's "boging?"

Sorry for the late response. I just started using the iPad app last year and didn’t even notice I had some replies. Well, not really a bog, but a lag for sure. It’s not a crisp feel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I installed Tuneboy last night and adjusted the "Kill time". Its amazing! I ordered the Tuneboy Quickshifter but having issues installing it. But the adjustment to the stock DQS is awesome.

TuneBoy... I’ll vlook into that. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts