Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have my 899 on order and am trying to make the (long) wait more bearable by buying goodies for it!

I know there are already threads about 'which tail' tidy etc, which I've read, but I've not been able to find the info I'm after so hoping someone can help please. :)

I'm trying to decide between DP or Evotech. I've seen plenty of close-up pics of the Evotech so have enough to work on there but the only close up pics I've found of the DP one are on the 1199 forums and date back to 2012 - the DP tidy on Ducati website looks slightly different now.

Does anyone have close up pics (including from underneath!) of the DP tidy please? Preferably with a 7x5 UK plate if possible?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hi

I have my 899 on order and am trying to make the (long) wait more bearable by buying goodies for it!

I know there are already threads about 'which tail' tidy etc, which I've read, but I've not been able to find the info I'm after so hoping someone can help please. :)

I'm trying to decide between DP or Evotech. I've seen plenty of close-up pics of the Evotech so have enough to work on there but the only close up pics I've found of the DP one are on the 1199 forums and date back to 2012 - the DP tidy on Ducati website looks slightly different now.

Does anyone have close up pics (including from underneath!) of the DP tidy please? Preferably with a 7x5 UK plate if possible?

So what is DP short for ? What company ?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:)

From pictures it looks as though the DP one sticks out a little further than the Evotech, although still not as far as stock obviously but it still looks very neat I think.

I take it you're happy you went with DP?

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
That is exactly the reason I went for the DP over the Evotech
:)

From pictures it looks as though the DP one sticks out a little further than the Evotech, although still not as far as stock obviously but it still looks very neat I think.

I take it you're happy you went with DP?
Wires bug me as well! I'm very happy with the DP one, and ties in well with the tail underside carbon piece.

It does stick out more then the Evotech, but ALOT less then the stock.. seems like the stock was a good 3" more then the DP..

·
Premium Member
53 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:) No worries. You have a very valid point though...

I know what you mean, I'm trying to read absolutely everything to learn as much as I can and try to keep my mind off the wait! It's great to have such a friendly and helpful bunch of people on this forum :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.