Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed DP reservoir tanks to their bike?
I know the clutch tank just bolts to the stock mount but the brake, do you replace the whole stock bracket or just extend to the stock with the bracket that comes with?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I just went an pulled one off the shelf to check, it looks like the braket that comes with the kit replaces the stock brake reservoir bracket and the clutch reservoir mounts to the stock bracket.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Very nice. :) Been planning on getting these too. Anyone know if the clutch reservoir could be used for rear brake? I know it would mean buying two sets but I'd like the rear to match!

I know Rizoma do some that look very similar and you can purchase the sizes you need but still leaning slightly more towards the DP ones.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice. :) Been planning on getting these too. Anyone know if the clutch reservoir could be used for rear brake? I know it would mean buying two sets but I'd like the rear to match!

I know Rizoma do some that look very similar and you can purchase the sizes you need but still leaning slightly more towards the DP ones.
Yes, clutch reservoir can be installed as your rear brake reservoir. Comparing the stock reservoir's they are identical so I see why not.
I went with the Rizoma (CT015B) but if I knew they were same I probably went with the DP also.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.