Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
I think u are referring to the seat cowl/single seater? Is thats what u mean then no it does not give u more space at the back.

Sorry but you're wrong. The rear seat has a flat base and the cowl is an arched peace of plastics. You can fit a zx6r oil filter under the cowl (I've done it) and you'd be lucky to fit a cigarette filter under the seat.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sorry but you're wrong. The rear seat has a flat base and the cowl is an arched peace of plastics. You can fit a zx6r oil filter under the cowl (I've done it) and you'd be lucky to fit a cigarette filter under the seat.

Sorry my bad. I did not try to squeeze in small stuff like a cigarette or something that is soft and compressible in it. But I guess like u said we might be able to fit something more.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts

Agree with this, the cowl gives more height due to the flat bottom on the seat. I had mine to Kriega last week for them to look at and come up with fitting solutions, I had the cowl on and we sorted it. when I tried the seat it wouldn't fit, had to adapt some straps so it would fit with the seat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.