Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks! I purchased my 899 2014-1-13 and just hit 3200 miles today even though we had a brutal cold this past winter here on the east coast! I ride all year round as long as its over 30 degrees Fahrenheit, no rain or snow. I even put 14k miles on my 848 in 18 months! lol

So far I've rode out of state several times as much as 200 miles one way from home, had one GREAT track day, out ran over 10 cops on 4 wheels (LMAO) and 3 group rides with over 40 other riders

What's the average amount of miles you guys have on your 899?

I attached 2 of my current favorite go pro 899 pics from a group ride & one of my track day pics I P'shoped the background color out!

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
No. I've had mine for five days. I live two minutes from PCH and 10 minutes from the Santa Monica Mountains. 200 miles in the last two days. Each one grin inspiring. Almost broke in...

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've been averaging about 12,000 miles a year the past few. I put 20K on my Hyper in about 16 months before i picked up my 899. Gonna watch the clock tick up quick on this one seeing as i can't get enough of my 899!!!

No. I've had mine for five days. I live two minutes from PCH and 10 minutes from the Santa Monica Mountains. 200 miles in the last two days. Each one grin inspiring. Almost broke in...
yo @starfish... you live by Swingers? I saw a couple white 899's pull into the ally right there while on my was to breakfast last weekend. i live near by too

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
I picked mine up 3/21 and I have 6600 miles on it now :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
yo @starfish... you live by Swingers? I saw a couple white 899's pull into the ally right there while on my was to breakfast last weekend. i live near by too
I'm at the beach(Pt Mugu). I've got a red one. Love It! I may have been in the vicinity of Potrero/ Hwy 23/ Mulholland/ Rock store/Stunt road, but you can't prove that!! I'm in vegas for a week, for work. Can't.Stop.Thinking.About.Panigale...!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I took delivery of mine nov 13th. Only have about 4300 miles on it. I think last year (on my 09 R6) I shacked up ~16k miles before I traded her in for my 899. Traded in with about 43k on it if memory serves.

Like you, as long as it's above 30 and dry, I'll ride. Albeit I don't like riding in that cold bc I can't ride like I want.

We here too don't stop for cops. Unless I'm real low on fuel. 💪

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts