Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
that does sound pretty nice. The covers are definitely a nice add.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Would that shop make another set?? I'm at work so I can't watch the video but that looks fantastic!

Thoughts on running the upmap provided with the Termis with this setup? Would it be 'sufficient'? (I currently am running Termis/filter/upmap)

Awesome work!!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
you gotta go get that dyno'd on video. I'm sure that's gonna spit some nice flames!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Would that shop make another set?? I'm at work so I can't watch the video but that looks fantastic!

Thoughts on running the upmap provided with the Termis with this setup? Would it be 'sufficient'? (I currently am running Termis/filter/upmap)

Awesome work!!
I think the shop would do another set, but I don't know if they made a template to make repeated setups... If you're socal local its no problem, otherwise I'd have to sacrifice my bike for a while.

As far as the termi upmap, I don't specifically know what parameters it changes, but I would guess that it would be better than just stock fueling.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I like the pegs ! What kind of pegs do you have , where did you get them from?
Those are actually the ducati performance pegs, I like them also, abiet a little overpriced for two chunks on aluminum. Those pegs should have just been stock, instead of those **** slippery ones. (They were like icicles)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Sent ya a PM....... also the link for the video doesn't work. I never got to hear it :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
Tried to open the link you sent on youtube but comes the message that 'the video is unavailable'. Could you please re-send it? Cheers!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tried to open the link you sent on youtube but comes the message that 'the video is unavailable'. Could you please re-send it? Cheers!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Reactions: DarR

·
Registered
830 Posts
The original shop that made the exhaust apparently used the OEM aluminum exhaust heat shields and welded an aluminum extension where the exhaust port is... I had too many problems with the weld cracking, so I had a shop near atlanta fabricate some custom carbon fiber ones...

This exhaust is flippin' bad a$$ to the flippin' bone!

Cost me $800 bucks to buy it from whiteout34 and $1150 to make the heatshields.

I said it one of my other posts, but if william can get another pipe set welded up, the CF shop gave me the molds to fabricate replacement CF heatshields for this setup in case I crack one, I'd be more than happy to get the CF shop fabricate a duplicate set for anyone interested... a good bit of that $1150 was them having to take an impression of the aluminum heatshields and fabricate the molds. A duplicate set should be much much less.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Rich,

If you want, PM me your cell number and I can text you a video of the bike's exhaust.

·
Registered
830 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
21 - 40 of 74 Posts