Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got the chance to install this on my baby...since i brake with 2 fingers only it feels so much better now with the shorty lever...my compwerkes std fender eliminator kit is already waiting for the shift-tech integrated tail light to come in...hopefully will be able to install this weekend. also waiting for some Sato goodies(brake/clutch) reservoir cap and bar ends..all in gold :p wife is not too happy with all these transactions..LOL

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
next up is SATO rearsets :p

i wont be surprised at all if i get divorced after i get the marchesinis and full exhaust...LOL

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How is the short clutch lever? Can imagine you need all fingers for the clutch?
i have the long clutch and short brake lever. i needed the long clutch since i use all four fingers but only two fingers for the brake so short for the brake lever is perfect

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey Gandor where did you buy your CRG RC2 levers? I was trying to buy it from Motovation and they said they're not sure on what part number will work on the 899 Panigales. They said that CRG told them they're still waiting to try on a clutch lever and if it's comparable to the 1199 levers. What's the CRG RC2 part numbers for the clutch and the brake? Thank you!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Gandor where did you buy your CRG RC2 levers? I was trying to buy it from Motovation and they said they're not sure on what part number will work on the 899 Panigales. They said that CRG told them they're still waiting to try on a clutch lever and if it's comparable to the 1199 levers. What's the CRG RC2 part numbers for the clutch and the brake? Thank you!
here you go...just put your bike info on the textbox..

CRG RC2 Levers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.