Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
Carbon parts arrived from Conquest. Needless to say, i am very happy with the quality of the parts. Note heel guards and ignition guard come with very thick stainless bolt attachments.

The hugger does have some very slight see through in the middle when held up to direct sunlight light but is very sturdy and does not flex. This is totally not noticeable otherwise.

The undertray guard has plenty of resin to give good strength and rigidity.

Nice weave and consistent. As you can see, all parts made in Germany, so no cheap china parts here!

Evotech filler cap is lovely, very well made. This is what took the time as it was a special make. As with any Evotech products....very high standard of engineering.

Excited to get pics up, so will go and fit ignition guard after and update on fitment.

Just waiting for FullSix seat air intakes as this is a special making too.

A big thank you to Steve at Conquest as his service has been second to none and I have been consistently updated with progress throughout.

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More pics.....

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last few. Had to get the ignition guard on quick as was getting eaten alive by mozzies!....about 15 bites so far.

The barrel section is spot on....the right hand side looks a couple of millimetres out from front of the tank but this is because where the right hand screw fits, that part of the fairing/plastic is very flexible as it has wires running underneath.

Overall.....a success! Will update when other parts fitted.

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome!

Great looking carbon parts, quality looks awesome.

Interested to see the rear huger fitted.
Yep.....I am very impressed with the quality. I'll try and get bits fitted as soon as possible.

Bit embarrassed about the rusty screw on ignition barrel but that's what the tropics will do.

Bit of WD40 and a toothbrush should sort that out and keep the rust away.

·
Registered
83 Posts
looks great! this looks like a matte finish...do they have glossy? do they have a website? thanks!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks great! this looks like a matte finish...do they have glossy? do they have a website? thanks!
Yes, they do matte/satin as these are and also gloss versions.

I am not affiliated to this company in any way. I was just very impressed with their (Steve) service.

I got sent a flyer with products with 10% discount code. See attachment.

Ducati Panigale 899 Performance PartsConquest Carbon

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Reactions: monty1001972

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Looks really well made!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Some tasty parts you have there especially that filler cap very nice. I have bought a few parts from conquest too. All of mine are glossy so if anyone wants to see they are in my album.

Ps monty I have a slight gap with my ignition cover too, it sits a few mm higher than the air cover on the right tried tweeking it a bit but to no avail.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Some tasty parts you have there especially that filler cap very nice. I have bought a few parts from conquest too. All of mine are glossy so if anyone wants to see they are in my album.

Ps monty I have a slight gap with my ignition cover too, it sits a few mm higher than the air cover on the right tried tweeking it a bit but to no avail.
I'll check it out. Yes....it is that single wire that pushes it up. The air cover parts on the bike in the inside are very flexible. I do not put this down to bad (wrong word) fitting/made carbon part.

If you compare this ignition cover to the DP one that, I think, Mini Bus had....it is a million times better.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'll check it out. Yes....it is that single wire that pushes it up. The air cover parts on the bike in the inside are very flexible. I do not put this down to bad (wrong word) fitting/made carbon part.

If you compare this ignition cover to the DP one that, I think, Mini Bus had....it is a million times better.

Monty you are correct , my DP ignition cover sits no where near as good,
The conquest carbon one is the same all the way around the key barrel, not like the DP, all over the place.

Can't wait to get my delivery from conquest

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.