Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Clutch Switch

I'm experiencing an issue where the little clear rubber switch on the clutch lever doesn't unclick after the metal pin presses it in. It seems to be causing some bucking or uneven idle when pulling away from a stop and shifting into the next gear. When I release the clutch lever, the rpms drop more than normal. I have ASV levers, but the issue only came up this morning. I've had the levers on for a week and haven't noticed it happening until now. I might swap back to the stock levers to see if there's a difference. Has anyone else had an issue with this?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now I'm not so sure it's the switch. It appears to be working correctly... I'm wondering if it's because I'm past the 621 miles for the service. The first time I noticed it shifting strange was at ~608 miles. I have my first service scheduled in a little over a week so I hope it'll just go away after they adjust things.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.