Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, up for sale are the following items of mine:

Carbon Fiber SC Project Exhaust(899 Panigale) - $900 shipped
Carbon Fiber Ducati Performance Tail Tidy(fits 899,959,1199,1299)- $120 shipped
Comfort Seat(like new, only used it for 150 miles) - $210 shipped
T-Rex Frame Sliders- $150 shipped
Ram Mount(like new, new clip included for install, specific to panigales) - $45 shipped
Servo Exhaust Motor w/cable-$40 shipped
Will only ship to states in NA

See link for pics:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Wn?usp=sharing

·
Registered
58 Posts
To OP, you should update your post. You state that the Carbon Fiber SC Project Exhaust fits the 899 Panigale.

However, in the ducati forum site, you wrote a post asking if this exhaust would fit your 899--you purchased it from an 1199. All the members on that forum told you the 1199 SC exhaust won't fit your 899. Actually, you were the one that stated that...

Reference: Does an 1199 SC project fit an 899 panigale? - Ducati Forum

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
However, in the ducati forum site, you wrote a post asking if this exhaust would fit your 899--you purchased it from an 1199.
Nothing gets by you :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My dear friends, I went through the trouble of purchasing the 1199 SC-Project exhaust only to find that it indeed does not fit. The 1199 exhaust has a different bend due the single sided swingarm. If you check the ducati forum site, I replied to another member informing them of the details of the 1199 bend.

The exhaust I have for sale is INDEED FOR AN 899 PANIGALE.

Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
58 Posts
My dear friends, I went through the trouble of purchasing the 1199 SC-Project exhaust only to find that it indeed does not fit. The 1199 exhaust has a different bend due the single sided swingarm. If you check the ducati forum site, I replied to another member informing them of the details of the 1199 bend.

The exhaust I have for sale is INDEED FOR AN 899 PANIGALE.

Thanks for reading!

Sorry, wasn't trying to offend or thread jack. I'm sure you're legit, but nothing wrong with informing others. Saves the seller and buyer a lot of hassle.

Anyways, good luck with the sale! Looks like an amazing exhaust!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts