Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im going to this ride..free coffee and donuts before ride then free lunch after ride. i havent been to this route for the longest time so it should be fun and interesting for me.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i forgot to include heres what they posted on their facebook page...

Come out and join us for the annual Euro Bike Ride on Sunday June 1st! We're going to meet here at the Mega Mall at 9 a.m. for coffee & donuts and head out to Highway 39 and ride up to Crystal Lake!
We'll also be having lunch after the ride here at the Mega Mall. Make sure you RSVP by calling (626) 974-6600! You Must R.S.V.P. for the lunch so we know how much food to order!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
from yesterday's ride...really nice going back down...first time on the twisties with my baby and im totally inlove with her :p so smooth and very stable on every corner..so addicting..this was my first tym on this canyon so i took it easy plus i still need to get my first service so i didnt really get to experience its full potential..thinking of a track day soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.