Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to take the 899 to work and came across a brake light issue during the pre-ride check (I do it every time). The tail light turns on, but the brake light is not activating with the lever or the pedal. Soon after the bike was started I got a yellow check engine light and the code "STOP ERR." I could feel the brakes grabbing, so the brake system works, its just the brake light. Any ideas?! I was forced to take the monster Instead (twist my arm).

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, when I got home from work, I took the tail body work off and confirmed that the taillight plug was pushed in...as an aside, how do you remove that plug? Seems like there is a tab on top and on the sides but I couldn't get it to budge. Anyway, I put all the bodywork back on and everything seems to be fine now...I'll test it again in a couple days to see if jiggling the plug worked. Obviously, a working brake light is kinda important.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.