Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok looking to get a tailtidy for my 899 and i like the look of the competition werks std fender eliminator and the r&g tailtidy So what do you all think is the best out there to buy and has anyone got any pics of one they have fitted:)

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Here is my homemade version, cost $40 and looks pretty clean. Signals are hidden in the brake lights(Velcro), and plate is still lit at night.

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Here is my homemade version, cost $40 and looks pretty clean. Signals are hidden in the brake lights(Velcro), and plate is still lit at night.

That looks super clean Infiniwin! Kudos on a homemade version.

You should get some round tabs, spray them white and plug up the holes.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
That looks super clean Infiniwin! Kudos on a homemade version.

You should get some round tabs, spray them white and plug up the holes.
Thanks! I was trying to think of something to cover the hole completely, but I don't know how to go about it. It'd be nice if someone made a cover that fits with the original 4 bolts that hold the stock fender in place.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Looks neat that does. I fitted the evotech rad guards and they look great. I've only done 50 miles and had to hose the oil cooler because of the dirt. The seat looks nice also.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I've just fitted an r and g tail tidy and I got to say what an epic lol!! and to be honest It looks OK but on closer inspection the unit fit is not that great!! but he ho i got it for next to nothing so it will do I dont plan on having a number plate on most the time anyway lol!!

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
I just put on the Ducati Performance fender eliminator and it's soooooo easy to fit and looks great. Highly recommended :)

d

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Following with interest.... Just had my R&G tail tidy delivered today (I'm like brad, can't mix and match so R&G across the board) what makes the Evotech simpler to fit than the R&G?? Would assume same fixing points are used??

·
Registered
92 Posts
Is there a link with pic to the Ducati one?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts