Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm looking to have my ECU flashed soon and I was considering purchasing a second ECU for this purpose. I would then have my stock as a back up and for service issues. Will there be issues getting the second ECU to work on my bike, i.e. will the dealer have to re-code it or marry it up to my bike/keys or is it plug and play?

·
Registered
286 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi all. I'm looking to have my ECU flashed soon and I was considering purchasing a second ECU for this purpose. I would then have my stock as a back up and for service issues. Will there be issues getting the second ECU to work on my bike, i.e. will the dealer have to re-code it or marry it up to my bike/keys or is it plug and play?
Buy woolich programer, you can flash back anytime you want .

You don't have to link keys to ECU it's not like a car . You can still do service on a flashes ECU .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buy woolich programer, you can flash back anytime you want .

You don't have to link keys to ECU it's not like a car . You can still do service on a flashes ECU .

Hi and thanks for the response. If I was not looking to invest in a Woolich, would the flash alone done by a shop allow me to use a purchased ECU plug and play? I don’t see myself making further mods beyond the flash to remove pesky restrictions.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi and thanks for the response. If I was not looking to invest in a Woolich, would the flash alone done by a shop allow me to use a purchased ECU plug and play? I don’t see myself making further mods beyond the flash to remove pesky restrictions.
Woolich has a Map share you can see if your bike has Any preloaded maps .
I uploaded a few myself .

Check out their website . Other options Are other handhelds as well however they are very expensive not worth it in my opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts