Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you like myself who have not had the chance to do a track day or any super bike school. Please watch Keith Codes Twist of the Wrist II

I felt compelled to share this video because of how big of an impact it has had on the way I ride. Human beings are creatures of habit, I just hope everyone out there is building the right habits.

After watching this video, and applying the principles in this video to my weekend riding. I am shocked at how much of a difference it has made in my riding ability and overall experience. I honestly believe that watching this video could save a life. Everyone ride safe and let me know your thoughts.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Go to his super bike school. You'll get the chance to meet him in person, AND learn even more over the two days. It's not cheap, but there's no other track-based learning experience I've been to that has been as transformational.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.