Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Confirmed...had the C5's installed before I picked the biked up:

BRC550 short black/red
CRC550 short black/red

Absolutely love them over the oversized stock levers, but it may take a little getting used to. The clutch seemed particularly stiff for a few hundred miles. Now, when I do use it, it's a pretty easy two finger action.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Confirmed...had the C5's installed before I picked the biked up:

BRC550 short black/red

CRC550 short black/red

Absolutely love them over the oversized stock levers, but it may take a little getting used to. The clutch seemed particularly stiff for a few hundred miles. Now, when I do use it, it's a pretty easy two finger action.

Do you have any photos please?

·
Registered
178 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Mine are coming from MotoMummy as well. Super, extremely fast shipping (ordered on Tuesday). I'll try installing them tonight and let you guys know if there's anything strange or difficult with the install. I've got some ASV levers on my DRZ and love them, so I assume these should be great.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Post office was a day late, but I was able to get them installed on Friday. Went on very easily. They are quite adjustable, but almost not quite enough for my little fingers (my hands are pretty small). They are pretty comparable to the ones on my DRZ, but the adjustment is easier since it can be done on the fly, whereas the ones on the DRZ require an allen wrench. I think I'll like them just fine, I'll just need to get some miles on them to get use to them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.