Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
I've noticed that the "real" photos of the arctic white show the red rims as a brighter red than the "stock" ducati photos.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Termis still to be added... but I just had to take it out to play before they arrived! :-D
Love it! Any nice photoshoot worthy places around you to take the 899 to?

I've noticed that the "real" photos of the arctic white show the red rims as a brighter red than the "stock" ducati photos.
Thats what i noticed too, will have to see it in person.
@OP is the red as vibrant in person as in your picture or more dull as in the Ducati stock photo?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you sir may be the first to post up pictures of your 899, someone give this man a prize!

Which Termis did you go for? I didn't know they had gear for the 899 ready yet...
Yeah it means something to have some one specific person be the FIRST on a forum to post their bike while the others haven't as yet!

At least we know who will likely to be the first to tune their 899 :D

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Got mine yesterday!
Gonna take some outdoors pics soon.
Better hurry before they spread salt out there. Wait do they use salt to deal with the snow over there in Norway?

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
the snow has landed here... and has pleasantly disguised the black ice and leaves on the road.. pfftttt

·
Registered
793 Posts
Nice pictures! I just got mine today. I'm so glad I went with the white. Unfortunately there is also some white on the ground.

1 - 20 of 345 Posts