Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
The person riding into the motorcycle is a member of another Ducati forum (MrKO) and he posted this a few days ago.

It happened at a track event at Beaver Run put on by N2 and the person in second who clips the lead's tire is the CR. There was a red flag and the lead was evidently slowing to enter the pits.

As for the member, he proclaims to be 'ok,' but his GSXR1000 track bike... well, you saw the video.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it was just very unlucky the bike flicked up like that. Glad he was ok. I was supposed to go and do my first track day today but my head was not in the right 'zone', so cancelled.
Looking forward to riding my GXSR!

Can't believe the forum censored D>A>M>N.....had to change to "very unlucky"!

Attachments

·
Registered
723 Posts
Holy mother, I can not imagine a bike flying through the air sideways at me that's the height of my windscreen, that's just nucking futs :eek:

It's amazing the guy who the bike hit is ok! The dude looks like he just turned right into his back tire, I guess he wasn't expecting him to be slowing down and didn't see the flag himself.

Awesome the leader was able to stay on his bike and he sure was quick to turn around to see WTF too.

Yeah, sh*t happens.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.