Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to see 899's with aftermarket wheels. Show us what you have!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Matte BST's

·
Registered
1,841 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
The photos of Ducati posted above are simply fabulous. I just love this bike in whatever color it may be. I own the same bike and I take care of it as my own child.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Man I use your bike as my wallpaper (triple monitor Obutto set-up). I own a 899, but yours is next level. I'm buyin' those rims yo.

:eek: :eek: :D Mate, that is some compliment! I'm going to tell the missus this - she gives me a quizzical look when I tell her I'm heading downstairs to take some photos of the bike.

Hope you get the gold OZ goodness for yours soon. I have zero regrets getting them and MotoWheels were very helpful in sourcing them for me.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I just happen to have a Multistrada with big old black clunky wheels badly in need of replacement. I'd love to do the gold rims.

·
Registered
64 Posts
:eek: :eek: :D Mate, that is some compliment! I'm going to tell the missus this - she gives me a quizzical look when I tell her I'm heading downstairs to take some photos of the bike.

Hope you get the gold OZ goodness for yours soon. I have zero regrets getting them and MotoWheels were very helpful in sourcing them for me.
oh please....I have to live with vryuz (not literally), now i will never hear the end of how great his bike is...this is going to make my life ****...

·
Registered
286 Posts
i dont now how to post picture as a large image, so here is a 'thumb nail' of my OZ Racing GAAS wheels on track bike
What are you doing in my garage spot!

I was there a couple of weeks ago SMSP.

BTW looks like a well sorted bike, may see you there some time.

Reactions: jkeown

·
Registered
677 Posts
Thats awsome !!!!:eek:

But if you look at oz-wheels.com

you can choose black / gold

but thats very dark and on this pictures is bright gold !!!

can anyone help !?!?
If you're referring to the different types of 'gold' colour when you see pictures of gold OZ wheels, I felt the same way. When I was looking at pictures online, some looked light matte gold, some looked shiny, some darker gold and some in between. Having had mine, I can say that the colour differences are all to do with how much light you have when you take the photos - the more sunlight on them, the shinier they look; the less sunlight, the more subdued they look.

In person and in daylight, they are definitely shiny gold, like in the second of my pictures but not as bright (there's a lot of morning sun shining on the wheels in that shot).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Has anyone done Marchesini magnesiums m10rs corse ?? I love the 10 spoke thin wired look, oozes class to me - might have to be the first if not - in either matte black or gloss ......

1 - 20 of 28 Posts