Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So I? decided remove my rear fairing ready for the new nrc tail tidy when it arrives so about a week later I've started her up for the first time & the abs light is stuck on no errors just constant light?

My question is could I of snagged a wire when removing fairing which I highly doubt as I believe there is nothing to do with and in that area or poss a dirty and sensor? Any help would be much appreciated 馃榿馃榿

Registered
Have you rolled it a few feet after starting the bike? ABS won't activate until you start to ride so the light will stay on until you initially get underway.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I've rolled it about 4 feet in garage last night was raining so couldnt really go any further 馃檲 I can't remember it ever being on tho if I'm honest I thought it came on for a few secs then turned itself off or am I just being stupid 馃槀

Registered
I've rolled it about 4 feet in garage last night was raining so couldnt really go any further 馃檲 I can't remember it ever being on tho if I'm honest I thought it came on for a few secs then turned itself off or am I just being stupid 馃槀
From page 205 of the 899 manual. (US)

The light stays on until the bike exceeds 5 km / hour

Attachments

Registered
So I? decided remove my rear fairing ready for the new nrc tail tidy when it arrives so about a week later I've started her up for the first time & the abs light is stuck on no errors just constant light?

My question is could I of snagged a wire when removing fairing which I highly doubt as I believe there is nothing to do with and in that area or poss a dirty and sensor? Any help would be much appreciated 馃榿馃榿
Were you able to figure out what is / was going on????

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
It's going back ducati on Thurs mate still under warranty from when I brought it went out yest for a quick blast & it just stays on

1 - 7 of 7 Posts