Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just moved cross country Virginia To Nevada. I got my bike shipped. For them to ship it I had to take the battery out. So when the bike arrived I installed the battery and made sure to attach all the leads including the ABS cable. Bike started fine no problems. I geared up and went to get gas and noticed the ABS light stayed on the whole time. Where is says EBC DTC ABS, all the numbers looked right at start up but once I started ridding the ABS said --. I re checked the battery the settings even fluids and all of them checked good. I called my local dealer and they said they have seen this recently before on another 899 and all they had to do was hook up and clear the code for 30$. Has anyone heard of this or are they blowing smoke up my you know what.:mad:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update.
They thinks it's my ABS PUMP. they said 3500$ to replace it. 2500$ 1000$ labor. They said there is nothing wrong with ridding it like this. So I think that I will.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Update.
They thinks it's my ABS PUMP. they said 3500$ to replace it. 2500$ 1000$ labor. They said there is nothing wrong with ridding it like this. So I think that I will.
they think ?
1000 labour to replace a pump ?

Does not sounds like they done a proper diagnose......

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update. Change Rear Tire because it was worn and bam no more ABS light. All is functioning well. 160$ tire 30$ mounting charge. Peace of mind Priceless

1 - 7 of 7 Posts