Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
I highly doubt it, but Ducati has been putting out a lot of newer stuff lately. The reason I doubt they will have a naked bike like that is because it doesn't make much sense in the lineup now. The 1199/899 didn't kill off the streetfighter, the new 1200cc Monster did. The S model has Brembo M50s, Ohlins, full electronics package and 145HP and a new frame It seems as though a Streetfighter would be redundant now.

·
Registered
217 Posts
How do u think a naked 1199/899 would look? No frame, I would think it wouldn't really go right. The 848/1098 naked was beautiful with the red tube frame. It's such a sexy bike!

·
Registered
22 Posts
the bike exif concept is freaking incredible. Steampunkish. I love it. Makes me want to don some goggles and a leather helmet.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
The steampunkish one is the only one that looks good to me, wow.
Yeah, but that copper seat will have you aching to be back on the 899 seat! I sat on my Monster to move it after taking a long ride on my 899 and the 796 felt like a lazy boy in comparison!!!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Yeah, but that copper seat will have you aching to be back on the 899 seat! I sat on my Monster to move it after taking a long ride on my 899 and the 796 felt like a lazy boy in comparison!!!
Have you tried the stock 1199 seat? I swapped the other day just to see and our 899 seat is leaps and bounds better lol! I rode my friends custom CB360 with a similiar seat as pictured and it was not very friendly to my lady parts so you're probably right! :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts