Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys think that the 899 engine will hold up for 10plus years even with all the stress on the engine? And second what happens when you wreck a framless bike other then the obvious cracked fairing? I ask because i want an 899 but im starting to lean for the 848 evo new. I ride like crazy usually 3kmiles a month on my gsxr 750and ride to flroida from tx every 5months or so. All help and answers greatly appreciated.

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hm

Thanks man i really appreciate the sound advice! i honestly dislike the dssa it looks good don't get me wrong but the sssa gave it a more exclusive look ya know compared to the dssa. i think i'll be getting the 899 but i'm waiting for next year in nov so that way most if not all the kinks/ bugs will be worked out.

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol

Haha thanks guys i just seen suzuki gsxr 750 anniversary edition and i'm really liking the color i still dislike the headlights hence why i kept my 08 750 but now this is on my mind as well. only pic i could find.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.