Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I'll be the first.... :(

Putting up my 2014 899 for sale. Found out that I am going to be a new father a couple weeks ago and am just not comfortable riding with my first child on the way. Sadly, the bike has to go to a home where she will be ridden and taken care of.

She has 1115 miles on her. The 600 mile first service has been completed at about 650 miles.

She is in perfect condition.

Add ons: Stomp grip, competition werkes fender eliminator, rizoma rear turn signals, evo tech lower radiator guard, solo seat cowl, Ducati passenger comfort seat also included.

Price is $13,000 / reasonable offer

I am located in Johnstown, PA. Email me at [email protected] or PM me here.

See pictures below!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Oddly enough having a young child makes me ride safer. I'm very conscious not to take risks etc while still having fun. Nothing is full proof though so best of luck on the sale and fatherhood. Give it a year or 2 and come back and join us.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!

It's not my riding that scares me, its the drivers who don't pay attention. It only takes one person texting or doing whatever not paying attention and my child could be fatherless... I'm preaching to the choir, you all know the risks. For me though, I've had a great motorcycling career so far and I think I'm coming out ahead in the end and I don't want to see such a great bike go to waste sitting collecting dust in my garage.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha thank you!

The heated seat didn't really bother me actually. Riding here in the northeast, our warm days this year have been 70 degrees even, so with wind chill the heated seat was a welcome thing. I only got to ride the bike on one really nice 80+ degree day and the seat was warm but nothing unbearable, nothing I felt the need to complain about anyway. :)

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
**** man...you still got this for this sale? you really got me thinking...

I've got a 2.75 yr old daughter... but I haven't ridden in 6 yrs.... I can't wait anymore! I really try to remove the doom n gloom from people's association with riding. It's not a cause n effect relationship. But I can't blame you.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
and the stock parts? would u give the stock parts with the bike and aftermarket parts?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is SOLD! Saturday she went to a great home! The last ride really broke my heart and I have been depressed these last couple days, but it had to be done. Thanks everybody for your kind words!

Special thanks to Ryan being a great communicative, straight forward buyer! If you see this, thanks man! Take care of her!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
thanks to Ryan, I had to go to NC to get mine!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.