Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the White one a few weeks ago, and now my schedule(and Girlfriend) are both allowing me to go pick it up. Flying from Sacramento to Orange County, getting her from Newport Beach Ducati and riding home(Auburn, CA), approx. 500 miles, depending on the route I decide to go with...

I'm so excited I feel like I'm going to explode!!!:D

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Have a good ride fella, I'm jelouse!!! I'm on vacation with my wife in Mexico from the UK and fly home tomorrow, it's the first time i've been looking forward to going home from vacation because soon as we land back in the UK I'm of to our local Ducati dealer to test ride and order my 899.....

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right now I'm on a 2005 CBR 600RR. I love it, but I've always drooled over the 848. When I saw the 899 was coming out, I had to go for it.

I will be sure to take pictures along the way, and post them up when I get home!

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
I purchased the White one a few weeks ago, and now my schedule(and Girlfriend) are both allowing me to go pick it up. Flying from Sacramento to Orange County, getting her from Newport Beach Ducati and riding home(Auburn, CA), approx. 500 miles, depending on the route I decide to go with...

I'm so excited I feel like I'm going to explode!!!:D
That's going to be a nice trek but probably the best way to get aquatined with the 899 (new girlfriend:p).

I wouldn't mind doing the same actually

Right now I'm on a 2005 CBR 600RR. I love it, but I've always drooled over the 848. When I saw the 899 was coming out, I had to go for it.

I will be sure to take pictures along the way, and post them up when I get home!
Post some pictures of your 600rr :eek:

Reactions: Infinwin

·
Registered
328 Posts

are you going to be getting rid of the CBR600RR or keeping it when you get the 899?

·
Premium Member
477 Posts

I did exactly the same thing. I was on an 09 CBR600RR, and was on the verge of pulling the trigger on an 848 Evo Corse SE until the 899 came out. I'm happy I waited!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice. I was there last Friday. Pretty sure I saw your bike with all the other purchased ones near the window :). Didn't get a chance to talk to them about prices. it was pretty busy.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i picked mine up last friday from Ducati NB!
So far the guys down there have been great. I went there on a recommendation, and it's been all positive. Tomorrow and Friday are going to drag on like no other Thursday/Friday I've ever known!

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Sweet!

have you thought about making the 600rr a dedicated track bike?

And is that your GTI in the background?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts