Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

hello from chicago/ft.myers

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  HIGHHAMMER 
#1 ·
hey guys lurker for a while decided id be here enough to get a membership. Picked up a white one last month in ft.myers. I primarily live in chicago but frequent ft.myers often. shell be spending her life better than me (summers in chicago and winters in florida). Heres a pic of her at the end of pine island.

See less See more
#4 ·
once i get her back home in chicago rear cowl, fender eliminator, and integrated tails possibly rizoma rearsets and reservoirs. who knows maybe some other stuff this site is a great resource for ideas. this is actually my first streetbike and still getting used to the characteristics of the bike. so dont think im hittin any tracks at least this year. i have been on 2 wheels since i was about 12 on dirtbikes and am 27 now so im not completely new at this stuff.

question about the integrated tails. A guy at the dealer advised me against the integrated tails saying that they arent bright enough any truth to that? on the youtube video they look pretty bright.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.