The end is nigh! :P - Page 2 - Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
 10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 Old 05-02-2017, 10:00 AM

You gonna do some Rapturing, huh? Float up to Jesus?

I'd rather just disconnect the rear ABS to try my hand at backing it into the corner like Stoner. Float that rear wheel around me. That's heaven right there.
Ge-spot likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 Old 05-02-2017, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Woolich. Wipe the nanny sh1t. Or make the various features able to turn off/on, etc.

That is until manufacturers start to void warranty. I think there is an article on Motorcyclist about Manufacturers designs on our ECU's and to make any future tampering impossible. Time will tell.
They tried to do this with the R35 GT-R when it first came out. 10 days for the first interceptor module to be released and I think it was like 2-3months and Tuners had cracked the ECU......
Rowan likes this.
post #13 of 15 Old 05-02-2017, 07:13 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
You gonna do some Rapturing, huh? Float up to Jesus?

I'd rather just disconnect the rear ABS to try my hand at backing it into the corner like Stoner. Float that rear wheel around me. That's heaven right there.
Oh i do love backing it in to corners. Sooo much fun!
Never did it much on the Pani though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 15 Old 05-09-2017, 10:00 AM

Revelation 12 will be fulfilled on 9-23-17... "Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of 12 stars. Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth".

Here's the skinny... on this day, Virgo (The virgin) comes into view, moon at her feet, sun on her left shoulder. In the middle of this constellation where her belly should be, Jupiter(the king of planets) has been centered there for the past 9 months then exits at the bottom. Leo (the lion, or lion of Judah) will crown her above her head, but Leo only has 9 stars, the last 3 stars (or wandering stars) will be made of Mars, Mercury, and Venus that will be in alignment as if part of this constellation. This has never happened in 6000 years past, nor in 1000 years into the future looking at computer mapping videos of star movements. August 27, 33 days before this, the US will have a solar eclipse. Jesus was 33 when he died.

No, I do not think the rapture will come this day... no man, not even Jesus knows when God the father will send Him back... but he did say you can recognize the season of his return, just as you can tell when winter is coming as its getting colder, or spring when it gets warmer... you will be able to recognize the season. Friends, we are approaching the season.

2015 - 899 White: Custom Moto GP Exhaust with CF heat shields, Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator & Tail Lights, NRC Mirror Block Off Turn Signals, Rizoma Foot Pegs, Rizoma Oil Cap, CRG Arrow Bar End Mirrors, T-REX Engine and Axel Sliders, 4Moto.de Decal Kit, Power Commander V & Dyno Tune, Charcoal Canister Delete, GoPro w/ PowerSportsUS fork tube mount.
post #15 of 15 Old 05-10-2017, 05:40 PM Thread Starter

WTH!!
I don't think we need this crap here. Seriously!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati 899 Panigale Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page