WTB: OE number plate holder - Ducati 899 Panigale Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 11-03-2018, 04:23 PM Thread Starter

WTB: OE number plate holder

I have a salvage title Panigale 899 that I want to make street legal. I bought it with a NCR tail light kit, but Iím concerned that the friendly LEO that comes to to inspect the bike might not like the stealthy tail tidy. Does anybody have a take off OEM unit they are willing to part with?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati 899 Panigale Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page