Ohlins FGR 179 Cartridges - Ducati 899 Panigale Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 10-25-2018, 08:16 PM Thread Starter

Ohlins FGR 179 Cartridges

Have not removed from bike yet but gauging interest in a set of Ohlins TTX 25 (FGR 179) fork Cartridges for 899 or 959 Panigale. I bought and installed these with every intent to do more track days/dedicate my 959 to track use but life has started to get in the way. I think I am going to revert to stock cartridges and change spring rate for my body weight. These retail for 2150 as seen on ducati omaha and were installed by Fast Bike Industries in NC. I will include the 9.5 and 10.5 N/mm Ohlins springs as well ($105/ set).

Would be asking 1700 (or best reasonable offer, will not respond to low balls) as I realize these have been installed but can assure that they have been used for 3 track days and 1 school day with CSS. I am by no means a racer and have not bottomed out or caused any other damage to the cartridges. If interested please feel free to contact me here or a PM.

Open to a fork swap if easier for installation/labor costs as well (10.5N/mm springs installed) , would just exchange bike info/condition of forks with photos beforehand.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Left Fork.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	155.1 KB
ID:	39239   Click image for larger version

Name:	Right Fork.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	39241  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-29-2018, 06:06 PM Thread Starter

Manual and Model Designation
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Fork Small 3.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	39245   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fork Small 4.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	39247  
post #3 of 3 Old 11-02-2018, 09:05 PM Thread Starter

Price drop to 1600 OBO. If interested in swapping forks to save some on labor costs send me a PM. Open to reasonable offers as well!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati 899 Panigale Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page