2014 899 Panigale low miles plenty of extras
Below are questions and specs. Please read carefully. There are quite a few good mods on this so I think it's a pretty good deal.
Why are you selling this?
Something has come up in my personal life that i need some time to take care of and will be moving.
$10,500 with extras (firm)
$10,000 w/o extras
7600- with 3 oil changes already
Clean and in hand. Never dropped
Will you part out the bike?
If its on the bike already, no, so please don't ask. There are a bunch of extra included parts that i will include with the bike , or sell separate so please read below.
How is the bike kept?
Garaged 90% of the time on a battery tender. Cleaned before and after every ride. Bike speaks for itself
None at all
91 Octane all the time
Now, the specs/parts:
Most, if not all of these parts have less than 2k miles on them, some are less than three months old.
- Termignoni titanium exhaust (roughly 2k miles on it)
- Ohlins steering damper
- CRG shorty levers
- CRG arrow bar end mirror
- CRG weighted bar end (i have the other one in the set)
- CNC parts as follows- reservoir caps, inner bar caps, oil cap, rear brake fluid cap, lower frame plugs, nipple caps (8pc), front axle plugs, Seat bolt
- CNC rear axle slider
- Ducati Performance race seat with Panigale spacers heatshield kit
- Domino grips (new)
- Corsa Diablo tires (~2k max on them plenty of wear left)
- MotoComposites dry carbon seat cowl
- Motocomposites dry carbon key guard
- Motocomposites dry carbon front fluid brackets
- Motocomposites dry carbon shock guard
- Ducati Performance quick release gas cap
- Rizoma pegs
- Ducati Battery charger cable
- Carbon box delete with custom hose (idles much better)
- LightTech mirror deletes
- Evotech short tail
- Panigale spacers throttle spacer kit (huge improvement)
- Speedymoto stand spools
- PIAA low beams to match the LED running lights
Here is what else will be included for the asking price which makes it a really solid deal:
1) ALL stock parts which are in excellent condition, except for the stock exhaust
Brand new items:
2) CNC clutch slave (30mm) brand new in black
3) Motocomposites v1 dry carbon exhaust shield
4) Motocomposites single piece undertail dry carbon cover (this goes with the below)
5) CompetitionWerks smoked integrated LED tail light (turn signals are integrated into the tails- plug and play)
6) NRC plate mount with light (this is mounted low under or in place of the passenger pegs- plug and play)
7) Panigale Pro Clutch arm detent kit (this is mounted under the clutch for super smooth shifting )
8) Motocomposites dry carbon clutch slave cover (mounted under the clutch slave)
9) Bulldog stand
10) 2 covers (indoor and outdoor)
11) Ducati battery tender
The above is about a $700 value if I'm being generous so this is a great deal
Also, I have a magnesium clutch cover from an 1199 which i was going to put on so you can see the wet clutch spin like you might see on Instagram or other sites- I will include that for another $350, which is $300 below what you can find it for elsewhere.
Best way to reach me is replying to this ad. Thanks for looking