Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

OEM Seat, red seat cowl, carbon parts

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  DarkLighT 
#1 ·
Hey guys!

I have these parts for sale, prices include shipping to US and CAN. PayPal family and friends.

1. OEM cushioned 899 rider seat - 125$
I swap it for the comfort seat, honestly I didn't feel much difference other than the look. In perfect condition.

2. OEM red solo cowl in perfect condition - 175$

Next... Carbon items, I bought them used on eBay and I decided to go for matte finish instead. Never fitted.

3. Carbon Headlight support Stay fairing cover. $80
1 tab is missing, other than that it's beautiful.
I can't say where does it comes from, I'm guessing slingshot, but there is no tag, just numbers.

4. Carbon Ram intake top panels. Right and left. From slingshot 80$
Some tabs are missing and there are 2 little drills in one of them to strap it I suppose. The holes are not really visible as they are in the inner side close to the forks. Please check the pictures in detail.
Both panels are basically held by a screw near to the gas tank key cover. The nuts are OK. However it would be a good idea to put some Velcro where the tabs are missing to fix it properly.

Please feel free to ask me any questions as I want to do a transparent and easy transaction.

Thanks!!!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.