Clutch Issues - Ducati 899 Panigale Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 01-09-2017, 11:22 AM Thread Starter

Clutch Issues

Recently, I have been having issues shifting. I have to pull the clutch back in way more than before when I first start the bike up. This morning, I had the clutch pulled all the way back when I started my bike and it was in first gear, and the bike was still jumping forward, I had to have brakes applied until the bike warmed up.

When I ride, the throttle is also real jumpy and it gets better once I ride for a bit. Does anyone know what it could be? I took it to the dealer a couple of weeks ago and they said it was fine and did the oil change. But my bike has 4000 miles on it, still under warranty, and I clearly never had this issue before.

Any of you having the same issue?

Any feedback will be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-09-2017, 11:56 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabeel Qureshi View Post
Recently, I have been having issues shifting. I have to pull the clutch back in way more than before when I first start the bike up. This morning, I had the clutch pulled all the way back when I started my bike and it was in first gear, and the bike was still jumping forward, I had to have brakes applied until the bike warmed up.

When I ride, the throttle is also real jumpy and it gets better once I ride for a bit. Does anyone know what it could be? I took it to the dealer a couple of weeks ago and they said it was fine and did the oil change. But my bike has 4000 miles on it, still under warranty, and I clearly never had this issue before.

Any of you having the same issue?

Any feedback will be appreciated.

There might be air in the system. Have you tried bleeding it?

http://www.899panigale.org/forum/duc...eed-flush.html

2014 Panigale 899 - Red
Termi Exhaust, Rotobox Wheels, NRC Fender Eliminator, Rizoma Rearsets and Reservoirs, Yoyodyne Slipper Clutch, Ducabike Clear Clutch Cover, CRG CF Levers, DP Fuel Cap, 'R' Seat Cover and Decal Kit
R&G Radiator Guard, Fork and Tank Sliders

2015 BMW S1000RR - Red
HP4 Wheels, Yoshimura R-55 LE Exhaust, Bonamici Rearsets, Competition Werks Fender Eliminator and Integrated Tail Light,
Rizoma LED Indicators, Fuel Cap, and RRC Levers, R&G Sliders and Rear Spools

Last edited by sinjin; 01-09-2017 at 11:58 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati 899 Panigale Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page