Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

What did you pay OTD for your 2015

17K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  sinjin 
#1 ·
Thinking about pulling the trigger on a white 899 and wondering what people paid for their 2015.

Also, what is the price msrp price difference between the 2014 and the 2015?

#2 ·
Vehicle sales tax can play a significant role in one's OTD pricing, as well as the "freight and prep" fees. For example, in the greater Seattle area it's 9.8%. In any event, I purchased my bike in August 2014 from a county 80 or so miles north of Seattle so I only had to pay 8.5% vehicle sales tax.

In short, I got a pretty killer deal on a white 899 still in the crate. My deal was $14,099 with no freight and prep. Doc fee of $50 and DOL fee of $84.75. OTD of $15,432.17. Supposedly this was at "cost". The best OTD pricing I received from the immediate Seattle area dealers was $16,8xx OTD (9.8% sales tax and freight and prep fees).

Unfortunately, I don't know the MSRP difference (if any) between 2014 and 2015 but hopefully that helps a little bit.

#4 ·
What part of Texas?

#7 · (Edited)
It has since turned into the attached and my Rotobox matte carbon fiber wheels with ceramic bearings should arrive next week.

#12 ·
$16,981.63 OTD
2015 White 899

#21 ·
I added years to the factory warranty, but declined the tire and wheel coverage since I knew I would be upgrading. If you are keeping your stock wheels, then it makes sense to consider it.

I purchased the tire and wheel on the RR because of the Supercorsa tires and forged wheels that came as stock.

I would add both if I were buying a 1299S or R.

#22 ·
Where I live is the "Nail in the middle of the road" mecca. I swear I get 1-2 nails in each vehicle a year. It's a necessity here in south Florida!

I added years to the factory warranty, but declined the tire and wheel coverage since I knew I would be upgrading. If you are keeping your stock wheels, then it makes sense to consider it.

I purchased the tire and wheel on the RR because of the Supercorsa tires and forged wheels that came as stock.

I would add both if I were buying a 1299S or R.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.