Termi Exhaust - Ducati 899 Panigale Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 02-14-2017, 12:21 PM Thread Starter

Termi Exhaust

Hi All,

I recently snagged a great deal on some Termi exhausts (1k brand new) the only bummer is that it did not come with the up map or new filter. Is any one selling one on the forums or knows of a place/person that I can purchase one from? I know there are other better maps out there( If I wasn't scared of warranty issues i would get the rapid bike for sure), but being that this up map is a DP product and warrantied i'd like to go with that for now.

Thanks for the help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 02-14-2017, 02:21 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by atravag View Post
Hi All,

I recently snagged a great deal on some Termi exhausts (1k brand new) the only bummer is that it did not come with the up map or new filter. Is any one selling one on the forums or knows of a place/person that I can purchase one from? I know there are other better maps out there( If I wasn't scared of warranty issues i would get the rapid bike for sure), but being that this up map is a DP product and warrantied i'd like to go with that for now.

Thanks for the help!

I saw the 899 slip on upmap on eBay the other day for less than $300.

2014 Panigale 899 - Red
Termi Exhaust, Rotobox Wheels, NRC Fender Eliminator, Rizoma Rearsets and Reservoirs, Yoyodyne Slipper Clutch, Ducabike Clear Clutch Cover, CRG CF Levers, DP Fuel Cap, 'R' Seat Cover and Decal Kit
R&G Radiator Guard, Fork and Tank Sliders

2015 BMW S1000RR - Red
HP4 Wheels, Yoshimura R-55 LE Exhaust, Bonamici Rearsets, Competition Werks Fender Eliminator and Integrated Tail Light,
Rizoma LED Indicators, Fuel Cap, and RRC Levers, R&G Sliders and Rear Spools
post #3 of 4 Old 02-14-2017, 05:01 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjin View Post
I saw the 899 slip on upmap on eBay the other day for less than $300.
I looked earlier and couldn't quite find one, do you remember who the seller was?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 02-15-2017, 05:19 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by atravag View Post
I looked earlier and couldn't quite find one, do you remember who the seller was?
I believe it was itamotomeccanica and they had both the 1299 Akrapovic and the 899 Termignoni slip on available.

2014 Panigale 899 - Red
Termi Exhaust, Rotobox Wheels, NRC Fender Eliminator, Rizoma Rearsets and Reservoirs, Yoyodyne Slipper Clutch, Ducabike Clear Clutch Cover, CRG CF Levers, DP Fuel Cap, 'R' Seat Cover and Decal Kit
R&G Radiator Guard, Fork and Tank Sliders

2015 BMW S1000RR - Red
HP4 Wheels, Yoshimura R-55 LE Exhaust, Bonamici Rearsets, Competition Werks Fender Eliminator and Integrated Tail Light,
Rizoma LED Indicators, Fuel Cap, and RRC Levers, R&G Sliders and Rear Spools

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati 899 Panigale Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page